Wholesome Goods, Inc. is a web-based eCommerce company located right in the heart of Pinellas County, where we maintain multiple internet-based businesses. We operate domestic and international websites and distribution. Wholesome Goods, Inc. and its other related websites are currently expanding and are always seeking fun, exciting and creative individuals that have the same aspirations as we do.
The general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the development and implementation of all software applications for local and remote development teams. (Experience in Microsoft Domain management a plus)
- Manage the maintenance and upgrades of internal and e-commerce systems (including databases, servers, and websites).
- Facilitate communications across teams, providing status and justification for prioritization.
- Continuously identify security holes and weaknesses and oversee implementations to proactively prevent breaches within the internal network and public-facing application servers.
- Oversee the administration of company computer systems, including servers, local network, desktops/laptops, account logins, etc.
- Monitor company-wide cyber security best practices and identify and mitigate security holes and weaknesses.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Use Data Mining and Data Analysis to produce accurate reporting based on departments needs.
Any candidate to be considered must have at least the following minimum skills:
- Associates Degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Programming or a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a role dealing with software management, PC hardware management and repairs. Network setup and management a plus.
- Experience in managing teams, projects, timelines, and third-party vendors/developers.
- Experience in managing and improving software management processes.
- Willingness to get hands-on to move a project forward or troubleshoot issues.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of all applications (SaaS or Local) for company teams and departments.
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, troubleshooting hardware / minor repair, protocols, and standards.