Wholesome Goods has a fun work environment. We are a growing e-commerce company looking for new team members who are team players with an organized precise hard-working attitude. Someone who is flexible and capable of being cross-trained in other warehouse tasks. The warehouse is air-conditioned and there is potential for advancement. Working knowledge of packaging, pick and pack, as well as production equipment like : dollies, tape guns, barcode scanners.
Our Full-time Fulfillment Associate is working directly under our Fulfillment Manager picking and packing various goods for our various e-commerce brands. We have pet products, bedding, cosmetics and tons of other exciting brands. Attention to detail and consistency is a crucial component of this job.
– Pick and Pack Items in accordance with Packing Slips
– Attention to detail.
– Able to work quickly but with high accuracy.
-Ability to meet minimum quotas
– Computer skills required
– Ability to learn to use several operating systems to complete your job
– Participate in process improvement initiatives.
– Mathematical Ability.
– Troubleshooting of equipment and process related issues.
– Perform occasional tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
– Highly motivated, team player, with experience working in a warehouse team environment.
– Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
– Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (assistance is available when needed).
– Standing for 8 hours at a time necessary.