About the job:
We are looking for talented enthusiastic candidates to join our top tier in house customer service team. Wholesome Goods, Inc. is a fast-growing e-commerce company with exciting brands in home goods, Cosmetics, and pet care. Check out our websites to see the great products you would be representing.
The Customer Support Associate will be a part of a team helping to ensure above and beyond “Wow” level customer satisfaction across several brands. You will be providing telephone, live chat and email support for our Clients, as well as e-commerce platform support. You will manage the relationship with our customers and be the first point of contact when issues arise. This is a full-time (40 hours/week) We are looking for qualified candidates who can work at our Clearwater, FL Corporate Offices.
- Understanding of each brands product lines and policies.
- Handle customer issues (phone, live chat, and email) efficiently.
- Utilize our Internal systems to complete your support tasks
- Record and communicate feedback to the management team
- Reach out to our customers and connect them with the products they love.
- Work with production department to coordinate shipping and returns.
- Hit or exceed productivity targets
- Previous experience working in Customer Support. We’re looking for candidates with great people skills!
- Computer Literacy & Experience with GSuite products.
- Experience with Shopify and Amazon Seller Central a plus.
- Technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency, and helpfulness.
- Excellent writing skills: You must have a strong command of grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for technical issues and escalating to the appropriate team internally
- Interpersonal skills: Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Communication skills: You must speak clearly, calmly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations.
- Dependability: You are consistently on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- You’re able to stay focused and motivated to hit daily goals
Cover Letter Requirements Along with completing the requested question regarding an experience you’ve had as a customer, please include a cover letter describing why you feel you would be the best fit for this role.
Job Type: Part-Time with potential to become a full time Employee