Our team is expanding, and we are looking for someone who can project manager our ever-expanding product catalog. Wholesome Goods manages thousands of SKU’s in many categories including cosmetics, home goods, pet care, and fitness. This person will serve as a liaison to all the involved departments in order to assist with the design of new and improvement of existing product lines. Project Coordinator will work directly with Research and Development team to meet product launch goals and cultivate the highest quality product as possible.
As a young technology and marketing company our dynamic environment calls for adaptable problem solvers who believe change is the only constant in life (because it is). Although you might wear multiple hats on any given day, we’ve compiled the most important responsibilities:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all Product Launches and Product Improvements.
- Provides responsive, courteous support to internal departments and vendors regarding product roll out.
- Works collaboratively with Research and Development Teams to get the best result.
- Create order and organization between lines of communication to meet product management goals.
- Coordinate internal product sample testing.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure to accomplish goals.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to be attentive and foster two-way conversation.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey the necessary information.
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in the area of responsibility.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage, improve and smooth the process flow.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Able to provide courteous, timely responses when needed.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.